|1||Name of the SIPCOT Industrial Complex/
Park /Growth Centre located.
|2||Name and full address of the allottee unit|
|Telephone No / Mobile No.|
|3||Constitution (Prop. / Partnership / Pvt.
Ltd. Co. / Public Ltd. Co / Co-op. Society / others
– Please specify)
Status on obtaining CTE/CTO from TNPCB
& Renewed approval (Copy to be enclosed)
|5||Date of Lease deed /Modified Lease deed/
Rectification Deed executed / registered with details
|6||Status of implementation of the project in the allotted plot.|
|7||Whether any NOC issued by SIPCOT.
Copy of No Objection Certificate/ No Dues Certificate from
Bank / Financial Institution should be furnished for
the proposed sublease of built up area in the allotted plot.
|Yes / No|
|8||List of Directors / shareholding pattern of the company
at the time of allotment and as on date duly
certified by a CA / CPA. (as per check list)
|9||Total built up area|
|10||% of utilization of the Plot|
|11||Whether built up area in the allotted plot has
been sub-leased to group company / third party etc.,
|Yes / No|
|a. Date of approval from SIPCOT, built up area sub leased
and the period of sub lease.
b. Copy of termination agreement (as per check list)
|12||Area proposed to be subleased
(along with sketch)
|13||Name of the proposed sub lessee|
|14||Consent letter from the sub lessee|
|15||If sub lessee is Group company of the
allottee, furnish shareholding pattern
duly certified by CA/CPA
(as per check list)
|16||Product to be manufactured by the sub
|17||Details of D.D./ Local cheque
drawn in favour of M/s SIPCOT Ltd.
(non refundable) - Rs.5000/- + applicable GST
along with application
Note : The application to be submitted along with documents as per the check list attached.
PLACE : SIGNATURE OF AUTHORISED
PERSON OF THE COMPANY
Note:- This application should be sent directly to:
The Managing Director,
19-A, Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road,
Egmore, Chennai 600 008.
Tel : 28554787
CHECKLIST FOR SUBLEASING
The allottees have to furnish the following requisite documents / particulars to examine and process their request for issue of NOC :
ALLOTTEE / SUBLESSOR
1. Request letter from the allottee for sublease along with a clear sketch with details of built up area to be subleased, period of sub-lease, copy of sublease agreement, if any.
2. In case of company (Pvt. / Public Ltd. ) Board Resolution for sub-leasing.
3. List of Directors and shareholding pattern of the company at the time of allotment and as on date up to individual level / ultimate holding company (Break up details of share holding pattern viz.
(i) Promoter & Promoter Group (ii) Body Corporate up to individual level and
(iii)Financial Institutions, etc duly certified by a CA / CPA in their letter head).
4. No Objection Certificate / No Dues Certificate from Bank / Financial Institution for sublease, to whom earlier NOC was issued to mortgage the leasehold rights of the allotted plot.
5. For allottees in SEZ, copy of renewal of Letter of Acceptance (LoA) obtained from MEPZ.
6. Copy of Audited Annual Reports for the last 3 years.
7. Pending issues / dues, if any, with SIPCOT to be settled.
8. Remittance of processing fees of Rs.5,000/- (non- refundable) plus applicable GST for issue of NOC
1. Consent letter from sub lessee, in case of company (Pvt./ Public Ltd.) along with Board Resolution for sub-leasing.
2. Project Profile indicating details of product to be manufactured / line of activity, etc.
3. Latest shareholding pattern of the concern / firm / company including its body corporate up to individual level / ultimate holding company duly signed
by a Chartered Accountant / CPA, if the sub-lessee is a group concern of the allottee.