SIPCOT is allotting the developed plots on 99 years lease basis only mainly for manufacturing industries. The allotment of land to the entrepreneurs is done methodically
The application received for allotment of land in SIPCOT Industrial Complex / Parks are scrutinized by the Allotment Committee headed by MD, SIPCOT on the basis of project viability, investment proposed, employment to be generated, pollution nature, etc. and the allotments will be made according to the availability of land and the merits of the case. Preference in allotments will be given for non / less polluting industries and less water / power intensive units
The prescribed applications for allotment of land at SIPCOT Industrial Complexes / Parks / Growth Centres can be downloaded from our website www.sipcot.com The above application has to be filled up in all respects and submitted along with the initial deposit & processing fee by way of local cheque/DD drawn in favour of SIPCOT.
The filled in application with necessary fees (i.e.) Rs.5000/- per acre for all industrial complexes and Rs.1000/- per acre for Manamadurai & Pudukkottai Complexes towards initial deposit which will be adjusted in the plot cost amount and Processing fee of Rs.5000 + service tax (non-refundable) and application fee of Rs.250/-shall be submitted along with the following enclosures:
1. Brief Project Report mentioning the Promoters background, Raw Materials, Product process, etc
2. Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association for Private / Public Limited Companies
3. Partnership deed and Firm’s Registration Certificate for Partnership firm
4. Udyog Adhaar Memorandum/FIPB approval (in case of foreign investment)
5. Rough building layout indicating the factory, office, godown, open space, future expansion, etc.
6. Proof for Term Loan sanction, if available.
7. Latest annual report / Profit & Loss Account in case of existing companies / firms
8. List Directors / Partners and the shareholding pattern of the company / firm duly certified by a Chartered Accountant.
The promoters are advised to appear before the Allotment Committee. The committee comprises members viz., MD, SIPCOT, Chairman of the Committee and General Manager-I, General Manager-II, Deputy General Manager (F), Assistant General Manager (IA) are the members. External Expert, Environmental Advisor will also be present to discuss about the environmental issues during the meeting. If need arises the experts in the respective fields will also be included