|1||Name of the SIPCOT Industrial Complex/
Park /Growth Centre located.
|2||Name and full address of the allottee unit|
|Telephone No / Mobile No.|
|3||Constitution (Prop. / Partnership / Pvt.
Ltd. Co. / Public Ltd. Co / Co-op. Society / others
– Please specify)
Status on obtaining CTE/CTO from TNPCB
& Renewed approval (Copy to be enclosed)
|5||Date of Lease deed /Modified Lease deed/
Rectification Deed executed / registered with details
|6||Status of implementation of the project in the allotted plot.|
|7||Name & address of the Bank / Financial Institutions to whom NOC requested.||Yes / No|
|8||Details of credit facilities sanctioned by the
Bank / Financial Institutions to the allottee by enclosing
Bank’s sanction letter along with terms & conditions
indicating purpose of the loan,
Plot No. to be mortgaged as security
|9||Name & address of the Bank / Financial Institutions
to whom NOC earlier issued by SIPCOT.
If so, NOC / No dues Certificate from the
Bank / Financial Institutions should be
furnished to avail present NOC.
|10||In case of Non-Banking Private Finance Company (NBPFC),
proof of listed NBPFC to be furnished
|11||List of Directors / shareholding pattern of the company
at the time of allotment and as on date
duly certified by a CA / CPA. (as per check list)
|12||Whether built up area in the allotted plot
has been sub-leased to group company / third party etc.,
If yes, date of approval from SIPCOT, built up area
sub leased and the period of sub lease.
|Yes / No|
|13||Details of D.D./ Local cheque
Drawn in favour of M/s SIPCOT Ltd. Processing fee
(non refundable) - Rs.5000/- + applicable GST along with application.
Note : The application to be submitted along with documents as per the check list attached.
PLACE : SIGNATURE OF AUTHORISED
PERSON OF THE COMPANY
Note:- This application should be sent directly to:
The Managing Director,
19-A, Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road,
Egmore, Chennai 600 008.
Tel : 28554787
CHECKLIST FOR ISSUE OF NOC
The allottees have to furnish the following requisite documents / particulars to examine and process their request for issue of NOC :
I. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE:
1. Request of the allottee for issue of NOC with name of Bank / Financial Institutions with details of credit facilities sanctioned.
2. Bank / Financial Institution’s sanction letter along with detailed terms and conditions, indicating purpose of the loan, details of plot to be mortgaged as Security etc.
3. In case of Non Banking Private Finance Company (NBPFC), proof of listed NBPFC to be furnished.
4. List of Directors and shareholding pattern of the company at the time of allotment and as on date up to individual level / ultimate holding company (Break up details of
share holding pattern viz. (i) Promoter & Promoter Group (ii) Body Corporate up to individual level and (iii)Financial Institutions, etc duly certified by a CA / CPA in their letter head).
5. No Objection Certificate / No Dues Certificate from Bank / Financial Institutions, to whom earlier NOC was issued to mortgage the lease hold rights of the allotted plot.
6. For allottees in SEZ, copy of renewal of Letter of Acceptance (LoA) obtained from MEPZ.
7. Copy of Audited Annual Reports for the last 3 years.
8. Pending issues / dues, if any, with SIPCOT to be settled.
9. Remittance of processing fees of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand only) (non- refundable) plus applicable GST for issue of NOC.